<meta name='google-adsense-platform-account' content='ca-host-pub-1556223355139109'/> <meta name='google-adsense-platform-domain' content='blogspot.com'/> <!-- --><style type="text/css">@import url(https://www.blogger.com/static/v1/v-css/navbar/3334278262-classic.css); div.b-mobile {display:none;} </style> </head><body><script type="text/javascript"> function setAttributeOnload(object, attribute, val) { if(window.addEventListener) { window.addEventListener('load', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }, false); } else { window.attachEvent('onload', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }); } } </script> <div id="navbar-iframe-container"></div> <script type="text/javascript" src="https://apis.google.com/js/platform.js"></script> <script type="text/javascript"> gapi.load("gapi.iframes:gapi.iframes.style.bubble", function() { if (gapi.iframes && gapi.iframes.getContext) { gapi.iframes.getContext().openChild({ url: 'https://www.blogger.com/navbar/8922490?origin\x3dhttp://-haxed-.blogspot.com', where: document.getElementById("navbar-iframe-container"), id: "navbar-iframe" }); } }); </script>
♥
♥
♥
♥
♥
Tuesday, May 15, 2007
hi

It has caught my attention
that I have not been updating for ages
ok
so I shall update now.
Its like almost a moth since I hurt my knee
which means, I am left with
2 more weeks or so
to wear that splint.
It means I can officially remove it soon
Waiting for the Doctor's verdict,
to see if I am fit to join the GOH.
yup
Just realised that Mid years are
suddenly over,
like a breeze.
So I presunme that the
Prelims and the BIG Os
must be approaching soon.



Today we had phtotaking
its like my last shot as a member of
crescent ncc
ROD is coming really soon.
before we know it,
spec course is already over,
then it come the nacli camp,
then it comes the syfoc,
then speech day,
and then we took over last year.
before I even realise,
I am already preparing for sec 4 life.
The First and last March camp 07 which
was organised by me and Hidayah
came to an end.
Did I mention,
I feel that March Camp 07
is actually quite sucesful,
cause things were simply ontrack and
no much time was really lost.
Good job done!
Here come and go,
the Mid year.
my very first major examinations,
taken in such a situation.
I am basically,
always seated in a position that
I cannot change.
So it gets kind of the uncomfortable when I tried to change my position.
cause I cannot bend my left leg.
yup
A GREAT THANKS FOR THOSE WHO HELPED ME DURING
THESE HARD TIMES!!!!!!!!!
THOUGH I MAY NOT KNOW HOW TO EXPRESS
MY HEARTFELT GRATITIUTE,
I WILL NEVER FORGET THE HELP rendered to mee!
ESP, the 4 of them,
my classmates and those I know of!

Certain things should really come to a stop.
Getting damn tired all
of a sudden.
People, things and everything
revolving around me are just changing so fast.
confused and exhausted.